Park Colonial Location and Show Gallery.
Connecting Park Colonial At Woodleigh Lane To The Rest Of Singapore
Realise the extreme convenience of Park Colonial location to reach the important places of work, interest and amenities. How many of us wished to have the accessibility of a MRT without the track noise? Park Colonial is located at the cul-de-sec of Woodleigh Lane, and smack right besides Woodleigh MRT station.
Woodleigh MRT Station (NE11) is an underground station along the North East Line (NEL), located at the boundaries of the Woodleigh Lane and Bidadari planning subzones. The station sits underneath Upper Serangoon Road, at the junction with Upper Aljunied Road and Youngberg Terrace. As such, the residents of Park Colonial will be enjoying the convenience of the MRT without the disturbing and frustrating track noises!
The Woodleigh MRT station was opened to support the then-new Stamford American International School and developing residential apartments in the vicinity, coinciding with the North East Line’s 8th anniversary. The station will also support the future Bidadari housing estate being developed around the Bidadari area.
- Woodleigh MRT Station (NE11 / North East Line)
- 1 stop to Serangoon MRT Interchange (Circle Line) NEX Shopping Mall
- 3 stops to Bishan MRT Interchange (North South Line) Junction 8 Shopping Mall
- 4 stops to Macpherson MRT Interchange (Downtown Line)
- 4 stops to Little India MRT Interchange (Downtown Line)
- 5 stops to Dhoby Ghaut Interchange (North South Line / Circle Line) Plaza Singapura Shopping Mall (approx. 15 mins)
- 6 stops to Clarke Quay
- 7 stops to Chinatown
- 8 stops to Outram Park (Singapore General Hospital / Singapore National Eye Centre / National Heart Centre Singapore)
- 9 stops to Harourfront (Vivo City / Singapore Cable Car / Mount Faber)
- 853 – NEX shopping mall, Deyi Secondary School, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Anderson Junior College, Kallang Bahru Road, Upper Boon Keng, Kallang MRT.
- 13 – Eunoia Junior College (complete by 2019), Bendemeer Road, Kalang Road, Sims Ave, Still Road, Marine Parade Road, East Coast Road.
- 100 – Aljunied Road, Geylang Road, Beach Road, Raffles Hotel, Raffles City Convention Centre, Marina Square, Clifford Pier, Shenton Way.
- 107 – Suntec City
- 133 – ICA Building, Victoria Street, Bugis Junction, Suntec City, National Library, Marina Bay Sands, Marina Bay Financial Centre, SGX Centre, Shenton Way.
- 135 – Canossa Convent Primary School, Matar MRT, Macpherson MRT, Paya Lebar Quarters, Canadian International school (Tanjong Katong Campus), Marine Parade Road.
- 147 – Bendemeer Road, Jalan Besar, Sim Lim Square, NAFA campus, SMU, Funan Shopping Centre, New Bridge Road, Chinatown.
Project Name: Park Colonial
Developer: CEL Unique Development Pte Ltd
Expected Date of T.O.P.: 13th July 2022
Tenure of Land: 99 years starting from 11th Oct 2017
Address: Woodleigh Lane
Appx Site Area: 19,547 sqm
More Info at Park Colonial
Developer: CEL Unique • Developer’s Licence No: C1252 • Tenure Of Land: 99 years starting from 11th Oct 2017 • Mukim/Lot No: Lot 10815X MK 17 at Woodleigh Lane (Toa Payoh Planning Area) • Encumbrances On The Land: Mortgage in favour of DBS Bank Ltd • Project Account: DBS Bank Ltd for Project Account No. 003-700126-0 of CEL Unique Development Pte Ltd • Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 13th July 2022 • Expected Date Of Legal Completion: 13th July 2025